5 Surprising Benefits of Organic Zinc Oxide Face Mask
by Renz Paulo Rodriguez | 5 min read
Face Masks are one of today’s most trending skincare routines and a fun way to wind down on a Friday night. Masks are highly effective in skin care and help perform a variety of complexion-benefitting functions. They can help tighten, firm, and improve your skin from hydration to brightening. They can be used to tone your complexion, enhance its radiance, and even go so far as to erase small imperfections.
When you want to pamper your skin, opt for a mask infused with natural and organic ingredients. And here at Honeyskin, we’ve worked hard to formulate a face mask made with a custom blend of innovative ingredients that can help you achieve clearer, healthier skin. Honeyskin Organic Zinc Oxide Face Mask can work some serious magic on your complexion. Our facial mask will give you spa-like pleasure while removing deep-seated dirt and impurities from your skin. Say goodbye to the days of having to spend a fortune to achieve that soft, smooth, and glowing skin. You can now have this luxury in a jar!
Lately, our Organics Zinc Oxide Face Mask is getting a lot of praise and popularity from people who are looking for a solution to their skin problems. Well, here’s why:
1. Zinc Oxide Face Mask Protects You From Sun Damage
According to Dr. Ashley Magovern, a board-certified dermatologist and owner of Manhattan Dermatology in Manhattan, CA., zinc oxide is considered one of the best sunscreen ingredients we have access to. Not only does it block both UVA and UVB rays – which are responsible for causing burns, skin damage, and skin cancer — but it’s completely photostable and resistant to water. In other words, it won’t break down when exposed to the sun and it’ll hold up through sweat and swimming for longer.
2. Anti Aging Face Moisturizer for Women and Men
Honeyskin Organic Zinc Oxide Face Mask is infused with natural skincare ingredients like aloe vera extract, which can do wonders for your skin. They can increase the production of collagen in the body, which leads to a reduction in the number of wrinkles and fine lines on your face. Collagen is a protein that is present in our body and makes connective tissues strong. The more collagen you have, the stronger your connective tissues are. Thus, it contributes to preventing wrinkles and fine lines by strengthening the skin. Collagen also keeps the skin elastic so that it helps reduce wrinkles.
3. Hydrating Facial Cleanser and Moisturizing Face Mask
According to Joel Schlessinger, M.D., Omaha-based board-certified dermatologist, and cosmetic surgeon, aloe vera is a cactus-like plant known for its healing and medicinal properties. Its stems store water, creating a clear, gel-like substance in the leaves, which contains vitamins, antioxidants, minerals, and amino acids Because aloe vera gel is mostly water, it helps to hydrate the skin without that post-application greasy feeling. It helps lock moisture into the skin, while also acting as a glue that makes the top layer of skin cells stick together, ultimately smoothing and softening your skin.
Manuka Honey is also one of the main ingredients of the Honeyskin Organic Zinc Oxide Face Mask, which according to Claire Chang, MD, a board-certified dermatologist at Union Square Laser Dermatology in New York City, draws moisture to the skin. Manuka honey is a natural humectant due to its sugar component, which helps draw in and retain moisture in the skin. This makes it a useful ingredient in moisturizers and emollients.
4. Pore Minimizer for Face and Pore Cleansing Mask
Honeyskin Organic Zinc Oxide Face Mask is also made with Bentonite Clay and Kaolin Clay which have astringent properties. It tightens the skin and can minimize the appearance of pores. It reduces pores long-term by unclogging them and removing excess oil from the skin. It boasts skin cleansing and healing properties. Clay unclogs the skin pores and shrinks them. Apply to your face and leave it on for about 20 minutes, and you will feel your face tighten slightly as the mask dries. As a clay mask dries, your skin begins to tighten. The clay is “soaking up” excess oil and debris from your pores. As the facial clay mask rids pores of dirt and oil, the pores tighten and will feel and look clean, which helps reduce their appearance.
5. Zinc Oxide Restores the Skin Barrier while Promoting Hydrated Skin
Clinical, Cosmetic, and Investigational Dermatology Journal discovered that using zinc oxide on the skin helped restore the skin barrier, improved the skin’s microbiome, and accelerated wound healing in people with skin conditions. Moreover, zinc oxide also helps moisture stay in the skin’s natural barrier, helping to minimize dryness and dehydrated skin even after a full day outside and exposed to the elements.
Environmental Working Group (EWG), a group that evaluates the potential toxicity levels of beauty product ingredients, states that zinc-oxide-based products do not disrupt hormones. Their database houses hundreds of beauty products made with zinc oxide, including foundation, lipstick, facial cleanser, and face masks. If you have naturally dry skin, it helps to know that zinc oxide will add moisture and not strip it in these products.
Honeyskin Takeaway: Refreshing cleansing mask that reverses sun damage while protecting your skin!
Say goodbye to signs of aging and start reversing sun damage with our Facial Mask packed with Zinc Oxide, a natural mineral that helps protect the skin against the effects of UVA and UVB rays, minimizes skin irritation, supports wound healing, and seals in moisture. This responsibly sourced mask helps you achieve clean, healthier, and younger-looking skin!
- Protects the skin against UVA & UVB rays
- Prevents skin irritation & reduces skin blemishes
- Draws out deep-seated impurities & unclogs pores
- Locks in moisture to achieve healthier skin
- Revitalizes the look of your skin
Full-packed with naturally-derived ingredients including the following:
- Organic Aloe Vera: A naturally-derived ingredient that helps moisturize skin and can help treat various skin conditions, including acne and eczema.
- Kaolin Clay: A naturally occurring soft clay that prevents acne, manages dry skin, and absorbs excess oil or sebum.
- Bentonite Clay: A natural clay that gently exfoliates the skin by binding to dirt, excess oil, and other impurities on the skin, unclogs pores, removes blackheads, controls sebum, and delays premature aging.
- Zinc Oxide: A naturally occurring mineral that helps with blemishes and flare-ups by regulating cell turnover.
- Sweet Almond Oil: Naturally-derived essential oil that keeps skin cells healthy, protects skin from UV radiation damage & helps skin look smooth, soft & free of fine lines.
- Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E): Tocopheryl Acetate: A stable form of Vitamin E that protects cell membranes from damage by oxygen free radicals & prevents premature skin aging.
- Lavender Flower Oil: A naturally-derived ingredient that can soothe dryness, even skin tone & reduce inflammation & can also be used as an aromatic to promote relaxation.
- Manuka Honey: A natural ingredient that hydrates and strengthens skin, and helps balance skin's natural pH level.
- Vanilla Natural Oil: A naturally-derived ingredient that is rich in antioxidants & Vitamin B6 that treat dull & dry skin, protect your skin from several environmental factors & keep skin moisturized.
Beauty Tips for healthier, glowing skin.
- Apply your Honeyskin's facial serum after washing your face with warm water.
- Finish up with a moisturizer or your favorite oil.
Beauty can be fun, and here at Honeyskin, we want you to experience it in all of its glory with our natural beauty products. From serums to face masks and body creams, we have everything you need to help you achieve healthy, radiant skin.
You may also like to read:
- Benefits of Honeyskin Turmeric Anti-Blemish and Moisturizing Face Mask
- 5 Skin Benefits of Vitamin C Serum
- 5 Tips to Get Smoother, Softer, and More Kissable Lips
- 5 Ways to Achieve Shinier, Softer, Healthier Hair
- 5 Reasons Why You Should Use pH-Balanced Face and Body Cleanser
- 5 Natural Ingredients for Healthier Hair and Scalp
- Kid's Skincare 101: Why Should You Moisturize Your Kid's Skin Every Day?
- Honeyskin Care 101: Get Rid of Scars and Stretch Marks
Leave a Comment
Please note, comments must be approved before they are published.