Warning: Skin Care Only Works If You Use The Right pH
"I’ve tried everything on the market for our skin problems (keratosis pilaris and Rosacea) and this is the absolute BEST! I won’t use anything else. My skin is very sensitive and this doesn’t make me breakout at all. It is the best moisturizer for face and body both. I literally can’t say enough about how much I love this product! Thank you HoneySkin! You’ve changed my life!"
From the Desk Of Chemist and Microbiologist Kerlys Guevara:
A recent study published in the International Journal of Cosmetic Science Trusted Source reported that the ideal pH level is just below 6.
Newborns have relatively high pH levels all over the skin. As babies get older, their pH levels rapidly decline. The average newborn has a skin pH of about 7. This is compared to the average adult skin pH of 5.7.
Skin pH varies depending on the area of your body. Lesser exposed areas, such as the buttocks, armpits and genital area, tend to maintain their natural acidity.
This is unlike your face, chest, and hands, which tend to be more alkaline. Such differences are due to the fact that the latter areas of skin are more exposed to the elements.
Other factors that can affect skin pH include:
change in seasons, with different humidity levels
antibacterial soaps and gels
too much sun exposure
too frequent washing of your skin
You need restore your skin's natural acidity. But how would you know where to find them as no product talks about pH on the label. That's because no skin care company focuses on pH in relation to skin. You see it talked about in water and supplements, but why is there so little to no mention of pH in relation to skin? Because it's just too much extra work in skin care and cosmetics not to mention expensive.
Big brands don't want you to know this of course. You may get a pH testing strip and test your skin care and cosmetics and find them at pH of 7.8 or even up to 10.5 pH. To compare, household bleach is at pH 11 and you've seen what happens when bleach comes into contact with human skin...
This is why an estimated 25% of the population suffers from extreme skin conditions such as acne, eczema, psoriasis, roceacia, keratosis, etc. The other estimated 75% are always at risk by using everyday cosmetics and skin care.
So what do you do?
This cream is perfectly balanced between 4.7 and 5.5 pH to match your natural skin's pH and restore it back to it's ideal state while providing lots of organic nutrients.
"It’s thick & creamy texture provides a lot of moisture while not making me feeling greasy,"
"It’s nice and thick and it leaves my skin feeling hydrated and restored! It definitely helps to reduce the dry and itchiness of this growing belly!"
"If you can relate to my dry skin issue I have great news for you - I finally found a perfect body cream that is a lifesaver!"
I found out that pH is the most important factor in skin care to balance out the skin's natural layers. Without proper pH the skin ages and deteriorates rapidly.
Having this as a part of your skincare regime will enrich, repair damage, and protect your skin from environmental irritants.
This cream I found is rich with pH balancers, superfoods and is organic and natural - contains NO harmful chemicals that will damage your skin.
Order right now with confidence! Try it out for 30 days and if it doesn’t work for you, you’ll get your money back! There’s absolutely no-risk in giving it a try. No questions asked, you can get your money back!
Organic Face and Body Cream Gift Set
Organic Face and Body Cream Gift Set
"It’s the only lotion that doesn’t aggravate my daughter’s sensitive skin."
"For those of you looking for a terrific face cream this is it...I certainly don’t look 10 years younger but the way my skin feels and looks is so much better..."
"Honeyskin Organics is giving my skin a boost. This is AWESOME!"
I have tried so many body moisturizer’s over the year and now I’ve found my holy grail .💕 love 💕 Honeyskin . Thank you 🙏
I have always been obsessed with soft, healthy skin, and this lovely natural product has been a fantastic find. While I am sure I look my age, my skin does not :-)
My favorite product is the face and body cream. It’s soothing and your skin smooth and feels soft. Love the ingredients because they are natural.
Is this product noncomedogenic?
Yes! The cream goes on easily and is absorbed quickly - it doesn't build up!
Will this help balancing out oily skin? Also, does it happen to help with evening out skin tone?
Yes to both questions!
Can this be used around the eyes?
Yes, this can be used around the eyes. Just make sure it doesn't get on the eye itself. If it does, rinse it right away with water.
Does it work on insect bites?
Yes! It soothes skin irritations and even insect bites.